Admission In GEC Gwalior (Gwalior Engineering College) | Procedure, Criteria, And Eligibility
If you are planning to get admission in Gwalior Engineering College aka GEC Gwalior but have queries regarding admission in GEC Gwalior, then you are at the right place. CollegeKhabri brings you an insight of the details of GEC and its admission procedure.
Also, you’ll be guided by our experts for further counseling on getting admission in GEC Gwalior.
Why choose GEC Gwalior?
Gwalior Engineering College (GEC Gwalior) aims to provide technical education of high quality. It also commits to serve the nation by making its students’ technical personnel to face the challenges of the modern world. GEC Gwalior provides students with the experience that inspires them to reach the highest level of accomplishments. It has tie-ups with CMC Ltd, HCL K2, IIT Delhi, Indo-Canadian Shastri Institute, etc. It also has academic collaborations with IIT Kanpur (Operation Brahspati). GEC is the only institute which has an association with the Indo-German Tool Room (A Govt. of India Society). Besides these, GEC is also the first in Madhya Pradesh to have a virtual lab which is well equipped with latest technologies.
About GEC Gwalior
Gwalior Engineering College, also known as GEC Gwalior was established in the year 2003. The College has planned for the development of the student in each sphere. Furthermore, it has all the modern facilities of infrastructure. This includes well-equipped Laboratories, computer centers, Library with all the latest edition of technical books needed by the students, etc. Besides these, the college has Audio-Visual teaching-aids, Games & Sports facilities and other recreational facilities as well. The college has a team of executive management whose members have a wide range of qualifications and experience in training and educational field. The College has the affiliation to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University and has the Recognition of Directorate of Technical Education Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
The college campus is spread over an area of 14470 sqm. and is growing constantly. It includes numerous amount of lecture halls, Tutorial rooms, Drawing hall, Laboratories, Library, Principal room, Boys and girls common rooms, Office, faculty room, Toilet blocks etc. All of these have been constructed as per norms laid down by the All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi. Apart from this, GEC has various other facilities in its infrastructure such as reading room, Sports complex, workshop room and HCL K2 Academy.
The courses offered at GEC are:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (120 seats)
- Computer Science & Engineering (120 seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (120 seats)
- Information technology (60 seats)
furthermore, GEC also provides BE Lateral in 4 streams:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
Admission In GEC Gwalior:
- For B.E.- (10+2) with PCM stream from any recognized board. Selection through JEE/CLC.
- NOTE: Option of lateral entry in the second year is available if the student has a Diploma from Technical Board of M.P. in a relevant discipline or its equivalent or B.Sc. (PCM).
To take admission in GEC Gwalior then the admission form is available at the official website of the College (www.gecgwl.org/)
The various companies such as TCS, Wipro, Reliance Telecom, HCL, Sony Ericsson, IBM, CMC and Bridgestone etc have been visiting the college every year to hire the institute’s promising students.
- Library facilities with the latest edition of books required by the students as well as for leisure. Furthermore, It has subscribed to various online and print journals as well as magazines so that the students have a great exposure to various types of fiction and non-fiction works.
- Sports facilities such as a playground, and standardized sports equipment to encourage students in all dimensions of life. The students regularly participate in the sports events that are organized by the College.
- The cafeteria where high-quality food is provided. The mouthwatering and healthy food which are served at the Institute will allow the students to remain healthy and energized.
- The auditorium enables extravagant organization of various events to help students showcase their hidden talents. The College organizes various events as well as seminars.
- IT Infrastructure with well-equipped labs. The College also has very fast internet connectivity.
- Events like Techfest, international conferences on innovative research, etc. by means of which students get the opportunity to explore themselves in the field of their careers and well as the extracurricular activities.
Overall, if you are searching for a college in Gwalior that provides all the basic facilities along with an ambiance to grow and excel, then Gwalior Engineering College (GEC Gwalior) is the right choice for you. The placements provided by GEC is high in number and hence the no. of growth opportunities are high. Also, the faculties working at GEC Gwalior motivates the students in every sphere so that they succeed in their lives. Furthermore, Its tie-ups with various MNCs are ladders to the stage of success. Apart from this, it became the first college to receive JAS-ANZ certification.
IF Gwalior Engineering College IS NOT YOUR TASTE THEN YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT TOP 10 ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN INDIA and if you need a scholarship then you should check out this quick article Scholarship for students by collegekhabri.