Admission in Gyan Ganga College of Technology (GGCT)
Get admission in Gyan Ganga College of Technology and detailed Information about the emerging quality in the field of science and technology i.e., Gyan Ganga College of Technology (GGCT), Jabalpur.
Gyan Ganga College of Technology (Initialised as GGCT), Jabalpur (M.P.) is a Technical Institute which was established in the year 2003. Getting admission in GGCT will earn a student a professional degree with technical knowledge.
The college has made remarkable progress in the Technical scenario of the state.
The vision of the institution is to direct the education in Engineering and Applied Sciences in a feasible direction, to extract and use knowledge and to help the academic community & industrial organisations co-operate and achieve success.
The Mission of GGCT, Jabalpur is to explore and ensure the best environment to transform students into creative, knowledgeable, principled engineers and managers compatible with their abilities in ever-changing socio-economic and competitive scenario.
- Motto: “To excel in Education and Community Services”
- It is Affiliated with RGPV, Bhopal
- GGCT, Jabalpur has been Accredited by AICTE, New Delhi.
- It provides courses for B.Tech (7 streams), M.Tech (7 streams), MBA and MCA.
- Campus spreads across an area of 10.2 acres of lush green land- close to the scenic beauty of Narmada Bank
- Institute is also respected member of NASSCOM
Under Graduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Technology has 7 branches:
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for B. Tech inGyan Ganga College of Technology [GGITS]
Students of Indian nationality should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any Government Recognised Board and should have passed MP – PET ( Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test ). The quota for NRI students is 5%.
Post Graduate Degree Programs:-
- Master of Computer Application
ELIGIBILITY: Students of Indian nationality should have passed in the 10+2+3 examination with Math’s from any Government Recognized Board and should have passed Pre MCA Exam. The quota for NRI students is 5%.
- Master of Business Administrations
ELIGIBILITY: Students of Indian nationality should have passed in the 10+2+3 examination with from any Government Recognized Board and should have passed MP-MET (Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test). The quota for NRI students is 5%.
- M.Tech. in …
VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
Advanced Production System
Computer Science & Engineering
Software Systems Communication
Systems Machine Design
Power Systems & Automation(Part-time)
In order to provide better working Environment to its Students in future, Gyan Ganga Lays down attractive business and competitive environment for various companies.
It is because of the untiring efforts of its Placement Cell, strong Business bonds have been made between top-notch companies and GGCT.
GGCT has collaborations with following companies:
- IBM -DB2 Program
- Oracle Corporation (India)
- HCL Info system
- SAP India
- Zensar Technologies Limited
- Shriram Value Services Pvt Ltd
- Hexaware Technologies Pvt Ltd
The Placement Cell of GGCT for providing the necessary working conditions for its students holds continuous placement drives in their College. This enables the Students in Developing Competitive spirit and an environment completely adaptable to original Business Aura.
GGCT proudly announces that approximately 250 students successfully got placed in MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Syntel etc
- Gyan Ganga Green Club – To convey the message of “Go Green”, this club was set up. It’s an initiative of the NSS wing of the College.
- Technical Workshop & Seminar- For any student, only theoretical knowledge cannot impart true Learning. It is important to inculcate Technical Training and Workshops for an overall development of the student. With this aim in mind, GGCT organises various Regional and National Seminars and Workshops.
- Sports- The Institute Provides a healthy Sporting Environment to its students. This enables them to grow academically as well as physically.
- Debates – The Students at GGCT, Jabalpur, have proven themselves to be able debaters. The college holds regularly debate competitions and creative writing competitions for developing intellectual minds of their students.
- Computer Labs And Laboratories are loaded with advanced technology and devices, to cope up with regularly advancing technical world.
- The cafeteria is stuffed with delicious snacks. It is also the most amazing place for students to socialise themselves and enjoy thoroughly their campus life.
- The library has a wide range of books written by accomplished writers and reference material. There are various national and international Journals installed in the library. The aura of Library is soothing for peaceful and dedicated studies.
- The auditorium has a great seating capacity.
- Medical facilities take care of the students in need. The medical DIspensery is open 24*7 for providing quick medical facility to the needy.
- Hostel facility is also available to the students.
- The gym provides fitness to the students.
To provide our students with technical Training in latest technologies, Institute organises Training Sessions regularly by the following leading Companies:
- HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Workforce Development Program (WDP) by ORACLE
- Webcast by MICROSOFT
- Webinar by SATYAM COMPUTERS
MICROSOFT INNOVATION CENTRE GGCT
Microsoft Innovation Center has enabled GGCT to access world-class resources for students, IT professionals, academic researchers and entrepreneurs.
This innovation centre focuses on developing technical skills and innovation at the local level. GGCT, aims to develop partnerships with various Companies so as to provide more opportunities in future to its students.
RURAL OUTREACH COURSE
The Objective of this Course is to sensitise the students about the socio-economic environment of villages. This initiative contributed in spreading the Slogans of Green India, Clean India in villages.
Rural Outreach Course also inspires the youth of the villages to take up education and develop a technical and intellectual mind. The Students and Institute extend their whole hearted efforts towards the development of the backwards areas.
In Jun 2011, GGCT got National Rank A and State Rank A+ by Careers360
- Umang – It is the Annual day of the College. On this day, students get a chance to showcase their talents in various fields. Umang has also become a hot place for entertainment and enjoyment amid the educational environment of the Institute.
- Utkarsh – GGCT, Jabalpur aims to excel in studies and promotes all efforts promoting excellence. Thus, Students achieving great results and having exceptional Academic records are duly awarded in this Function.
WHY CHOOSE GGCT?
- Great Campus Opportunities
- Affordable Fee Structure
- Dedicated and Devoted Faculty members
- Distinguished Infrastructure
- 100+ Cooperative Working Staff
Gyan Ganga is an Institution of Knowledge, with exorbitant career opportunities. Gyan Ganga or ‘River of Knowledge’ transmits students with the freedom to chase their dreams and pursue their own ambitions.
One must not lose any opportunity to get Admission in GGCT, Jabalpur. All the Best Folks!
For more information log on to Collegekhabri.