Admission in MANIT Bhopal 2017 | Admission Eligibility course and fees
The Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT Bhopal), Madhya Pradesh, One of the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges started in the country, Get complete information about admission in MANIT Bhopal.
About MANIT Bhopal
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT Bhopal), formerly Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT) was founded in 1960 and named after India’s first Education Minister, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. Taking admission in MANIT Bhopal is synonymous to a realisation of dreams in the language of technical students. Here are few points that make MANIT Bhopal special.
- A huge campus that covers the total area of 650 acres land.
- The college provides housing facilities to about 4,000 students and faculty members.
- It offers graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level courses in the field of engineering & management.
- It has achieved the goal of creating excellent and unparalleled scholars who can easily cater to the industrial needs of the nation.
- MANIT facilitates best placement opportunities to its students.
- MANIT Bhopal is proud of its 40,000 glorious alumni who have contributed constantly to the development of the country.
- Institute also conducts various international conferences in different fields of engineering. Some of them are- International Conference on Industrial, Production & Mechanical Engineering, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Agriculture, Horticulture & Environmental Engineering etc.
MANIT has some of the most talented and experienced faculty for the education of world class quality. It is offering the course in the field of engineering and technology as well as management. Some of the departments are:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
The flamboyant campus of MANIT spreads across 650 acres of land encompassing an unmatched scenic beauty. The infrastructure of campus consists of various administrative as well as academic buildings, community centre, workshops and residential area to accommodate students and staff. Besides the general infrastructure, it also includes elementary facilitIes such as shopping complex, post office, dispensary, a campus temple, an auditorium with a seating capacity of thousand people and lastly, a spectacular sports complex with vast stretches of open area.
Other than the education, MANIT is also famous for its diverse culture and spirit of celebration and talent. It conducts:
- Quizzer Club
- NITB web club
- Go Green Forum
- Rotaract Club of MANIT
- Pixel (Photography Club)
- Rashtraay ( street play society)
- Roobaroo (Cultural Society)
MANIT also organises one of the prominent national-level festivals as well as meets, which includes:
- Technosearch– Annual national level technical festival
- Maffick– Annual cultural festival
- CHEMICARNIVAL– Annual chemical engineering festival
- Samadhan– Annual national level programming test
- TATVABODH– Annual Materials Science & Metallurgical Engineering Festival
- SportsMania- Annual sports meet
MANIT provides all the requisite facilities to the students whether it be academic or accommodative. Some of the facilities are detailed below-
MANIT Library is a functional unit of the Institute. There is a Library Committee which maintains the library. Some of the features of the library are-
- Library Books – 114694
- SC ST & General Book Bank – 26025
- CDs – 2044
- Videos – 3986
- Back Vol. of Journals – 12100
There is a sports complex which includes-
- Swimming Pool
- Squash Courts
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Courts
Other facilities include-
- Hostel with proper management, security and separation of boys and girls
- Auditorium with more than thousand of seating capacity
- VIP Guest House for proper hospitality as well as care of the guests
- Dispensary as well as other medical facilities
- Moreover, Bank & ATM so that the students have an easy accessibility to cash and other financial means.
MANIT has demonstrated its supremacy as well as dedication in the field of research in various areas. few of them are the development of its own satellite under the project AZAD. Overall, MANIT Bhopal has not left any stone unturned in the field of gaining expertise in the Technical as well as the Academic field.
IF MANIT Bhopal IS NOT YOUR TASTE THEN YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT TOP 10 ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN INDIA and if you need a scholarship then you should check out this quick article Scholarship for students by collegekhabri.