HOW TO CRACK MAT EXAM
Preparation, dates, syllabus for MAT
Generally candidates have the fear of “How to Crack MAT Exam” in first attempt in their minds. So don’t worry; you can get the best tricks to Crack MAT Exam in first attempt from here.
MAT exams are conducted four times a year i.e. February, May, September and December. The test will be conducted in any one of the options i.e. Paper based test or computer based test. Candidates need to prepare well for the exam and make some strategy because a well strategy plan is much needed to Crack MAT EXAM 2018.
MAT exams are very easy to crack as compared to other exams like cat, nmat, cmat, iift etc. In MAT exam there are five sections which are as follows
- Language comprehension,
- Mathematical skills,
- Data analysis and Sufficiency,
- Intelligence and Critical reasoning,
- Indian and Global environment.
Here are some preparation tips which helps you to crack MAT exam easily:-
Language comprehension for MAT :-
- Make a good command of English language and for that read English newspapers and watch English news channels.
- Read some good novels i.e. fiction or nonfiction
- Don’t take too much time in this section, read the questions before reading the comprehension.
- Daily take one topic like profit and loss, ratio and proportion, simple interest and compound interest, percentage etc. and solve at least 20-25 questions of that topic and keep practising.
- Try to solve the questions with basic tricks so that it will become less time consuming
- In the exam don’t waste more than 2 minutes on any question if you can’t solve that question then move to the next one.
Data analysis and sufficiency:-
- This section is said to be the score gainer if you daily work on it for at least 2 hours.
- Read the question carefully and focus on what the question is saying and take 2-3 minutes to understand it properly and solve it.
- If you don’t understand the question then leave it and try to solve other question.
Intelligence and critical reasoning:-
- This is the scoring section. This section is all depend on your mind so you should remember all the directions i.e. east, west, north, south. And you should properly imagine the 3D diagrams of dice, paper fold etc.
Indian and Global Environment:-
- This section depends on your knowledge about the current affairs so read the newspaper regularly and download e-newspaper apps and read them so you must always be updated.
Solve all the previous question papers and give all the mock test so you can know that how much you have to work hard to crack the MAT exam. Keep practising all the sections regularly. In exam first solve all those question which are less time consuming. Don’t waste enough time on those questions which you can’t solve or very hard to solve.