IIT JEE MAINS RESULT(To be Declared) 2018
Now the time has came for almost and more than 10 Lakhs of Indian students who wish to get Indian prestigious institutes as IIT JEE MAINS RESULT 2018 is likely to be declared on 30th april.
The JEE exam is held by the Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions etc.
This year, the JEE mains were conducted on April. Over 10.2 lakh students had appeared for the main exam. The qualifying candidates will have to appear for JEE Advanced to get a seat in the prestigious IITs and NITs.
The answer keys and OMR response sheets for the 2018 exam have already been published on the JEE main website recently. The students have found maths section tricky in the 2018 JEE mains. The experts have predicted the cut off to be 100 or higher (up to 105) this year for general category candidates. This is due to increase in the number of candidates for the examination. There are about 20,000 more candidates this year as compared to the previous year’s JEE mains.
How to check you result
- Log on to the official website, http://cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter your roll number/ registration number in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- The scores that will be released will comprise of marks obtained in Paper 1 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced)
- Further, the rank shall comprise All India Rank (AIR) and All India category rank
- Also, candidates score or rank card will be not be sent to them personally.
All those candidates who have successfully cleared the JEE (Mains) will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam round. On the basis of these two written exams, students will be allotted colleges.
For more updates, all the candidates are requested to keep a close check on the official website of JEE or you can sign up to www.collegekhabri.com for notifications and updates.