NEET not clear? Less marks in NEET?
Just as NEET 2017 Results declared and you checked your score of NEET 2017. You have scored less marks in NEET 2017, or your NEET not clear with the kind of marks that you hoped for? Do not worry as CollegeKhabri is here to help you.
Medical aspirants know the truth of MBBS so they always want to clear their exam and get a government college seat but what if their plans fail and they did not get to that seat? If you are not sure of clearing NATIONAL ENTRANCE cum ELIGIBILITY TEST then you should apply for other state or private examinations which will lead you to medical colleges. If you got less markers in NEET 2017 or NEET not clear by you…
The alternate exams are:
- GUJCET17- Gujarat Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS admissions.
- AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- AIPMT- All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Test.
- BHU PMT 2017- BANARAS Hindu University Pre Medical Test.
- KCET 2017- Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
- MHT CET 2017- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
- COMEDK 2017- Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
- CMC VELLORE- Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- EAMCET MEDICAL- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
- KEAM- Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Examination.
- UPCAT- Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test.
- UPCPMT- Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test.
- JIPMER 2017- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate of Medical Education and Research.
- GOA CET- Goa Common Entrance Test.
- BHU GNM- Banaras Hindu University Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Test.
- JNU CBEE- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam.
- PMET- Punjab Medical Entrance Test.
- DUMET- Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test.
- MPDMAT- Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test.
- NUUGET- NUUGET 2017 NITTE University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test.
- JSSU UGET- JSS University Mysore UG Medical and Dental Admission.
About NEET 2017
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a competitive exam for admission in medical colleges as well as courses. The Format of the exam is:
180 objective type questions, Three hours time limit. Furthermore, The exam covers Biology (90 questions), Chemistry (45 questions) and Physics (45 questions). A correct answer gives you four marks, while a wrong answer takes away
You should not worry if NEET not clear or you have Less marks in NEET 2017.