Hey aspiring MBA students! This is the best time for you to decide which college can skyrocket your career growth. We did a week worth of research and we have created the list of Top MBA colleges in Delhi to opt for in 2017 and here is our list.
International Management Institute-New Delhi
The campus is located to one of the great tourist spots in New Delhi, the campus of IMI New Delhi is located near Qutub Minar and IIT Delhi along with many other institutes in the area of Qutab Institutional Area.
IMI New Delhi was established 1981
IMI New Delhi is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and National Board of Accreditation(NBA)
It’s PGDM program is a 2-year full-time program which is approved by AICTE which starts in the month of June where each semester is 11-12 weeks in duration. After the end, 3 semesters students undergo a summer internship of about 8 – 10 weeks.
All India Ranking is 7(seven)
Fore School Of Management
Fore School of Management is approved by AICTE and NBA. It was established in 1992 and since last 25 years with over 5,000 students have graduated. The campus is located in Qutub Institutional Area. They have great tie-ups with global universities as partners institutes and exchange program
- University of California, Riverside (IEP), USA
- Northampton University, United Kingdom
- Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France
- ESCE International Business School, Paris, France
- Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden.
- Vietnam National University – HCM- University of Law and Economics, Vietnam
- Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal
- STI University, Yangon, Myanmar
- University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg.
They have great placement record with average salary of placed student is 9.4 LPA in 2016-2017
All India Ranking is 23
Campus Image of FSM
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management was established in 1995. It has received accreditation from NBA. It has an air-conditioned building and located near Delhi Metro station in Dwarka, making it easily reachable from anywhere in Delhi via Metro.
LBS has wide range of programs for students
- PGDM- Executive
- PGDM Part Time
- LBS Entrepreneurial and Incubation Centre (LBSEIC)
- LBS Risk Management Centre (LBSRMC)
- LBS Research Center for Public Policy
CAMPUS IMAGES OF LBS
All India Ranking 24
Jagan Institute Of Management Studies
JIMS or Jagan Institute of Management studies is accredited by NBA and approved by AICTE. located in Rohini, the northwestern part of Delhi. It has a great record of placed students with 140 companies visited during 2014-2016.
They offer wide range of programs offered
- PGDM-IB (Internation Business)
- PGDM-RM (Retail Management)
CAMPUS IMAGES OF JIMS
All India Ranking is 43
So that’s it, we have covered the Top Colleges of MBA in Delhi, we have our own criteria for deciding who will be on the list and why. Hope this information was useful and doubts do let us know in the comments section. These MBA colleges are highly reputed and work breathlessly to give its students the best kind of exposure and interaction. Taking admission in any of these colleges can be a surety for your success in professional life.